Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Korean Tofu Soup

My sister, Jeannie and I tried a new place to eat. It was a Korean restaurant. They specialize in tofu soups. You have some choices including beef pots. I had a dumpling soup and Jeannie had a soup with seafood. They serve it in very hot and bubbling bowl. I don't much like tofu, but this was good. The broth was very good and the tofu was a bit creamy and picked up the flavors of the broth. My dumplings were tasty. The rice bowl was very hot too and was served in a stone bowl. They served about six different sides. Pickled cucumbers, something we weren't sure of, bean sprouts, kimche and a pickled radish. All very good and the cost was $10.00 each. Not bad and was an interesting place. We will go back and try something else. I believe this was the only time I didn't mind tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment